Wednesday, July 18, 2012

La Mariposa Eats Pinterest

I've realized just now that I post quite a few recipes on my Pinterest page, and that serves two purposes:
1.  people's mouths water and they repin or like my pin, and 2. I can keep my favorite recipes all in one place and call them up easily once I am ready to make them.

Tonight I will be attempting the peach, plum and ginger jam.  Yes, we got really nice plums and peaches from our CSA last night.  I'm thinking of serving the jam with the thin pancakes I got at Ikea, or maybe even on the pretzel bread from Trader Joe's.  Hmmmmm.......

Click:  http://pinterest.com/mariposa_3676/eat/

Some of what you'll see:


Flourless chocolate cake
granola


PB&J sushi rolls

Peach and cornmeal upside down cake

Huevos rancheros


No comments:

Post a Comment